Bride and Groom

Bride and Groom
Future Mr. and Mrs. Mays

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Wedding Moment.. in the midst of the craziness!

Okay - I apologize haven't posted in a while so I felt the need to update some awesome wedding details. First off. I am not as crafty as I thought I could be! I willingly admit it.
I found some awesome websites to help me in my lack of craftiness though.

The wedding theme is winter wonderland. Thinking winter-wonderland, snow, moonlight. Aiming for romantic and whimsical. I included photos for inspiration. The dark navy, the light blue, and silver all part of our wedding colors.

Hopefully it turns out as planned!

Oh - back to the title.

I got my wedding trees! I ordered these branches for my wedding centerpieces from the website
www.save-on-crafts.com. This is a picture of what the website says they look like. Guess what! They actually look like that too! I went to order more and they were sold out, I only hope they will get some back before October. Great wedding investment, they will look spectacular on the wedding tables as centerpieces.

I want to put it in the vase with a blue light and have the light illuminate the beading on the tree. I think it will be beautiful!
I'm so excited!

I also mailed out the "Save the Dates" - Yay! Wedding planning at its best!

So many plans in my head!

Oh I mentioned I found several websites for different wedding stuff, another website I found is
www.smartyhadaparty.com
I plan on purchasing some of their disposable table covers and some of the overlays. 8 dollars per table, I as compared to 17 dollars a table. I am so super excited.

Oh and as of right now - like seriously 10 minutes ago - I have selected the bridesmaid's dresses! YAY! No more headache. This was the worst part so far of the wedding planning.

Venue - Tresca on 8th - Check
Caterer - Friend's Catering - Check - Tried their food and it was delicious! First caterer to offer us to taste the food before purchasing. Extremely important to me and my fiance'.
Brides Dress - Mom got it for me! :-)
Photographer - April Moore - Love her photos and super excited for her to do our engagement and wedding photos!
Centerpieces - Working on it!
Wedding favors - Picked out not yet ordered!
Invitations - Picked out - ordered sample!
Bridesmaid's dresses - Haven't told the girls yet for final approval, but Ill let you know when I do!

All in all - I feel like I am on the right track!







No comments:

Post a Comment