Bride and Groom

Bride and Groom
Future Mr. and Mrs. Mays

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses!




I picked it! YAY! After months of looking and not finding anything, traveling to different stores, and browsing online. I spoke with an associate at www.perfect-bridesmaid-dresses.com and she helped guide me to a couple of different choices.
 I picked one I think will be perfectly beautiful on everyone. In the Navy color!

With a muff accented by snowflakes. It will be perfect!
snowflake muff


See look how cute that is~! 
Don't know about the shoulder muff yet, we will have to wait that one out. It's a possibility. 
Anyways that's my idea at the moment. 

Oh Travis and i also decided who would walk with who. 
Liz and Eric
Jess and Jason
Radonna and Will
Starla and Antonio
Meghan and Jon

YAY! One more bridal decision done. :-) I'm slowly knocking to-dos of my list. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment