Bride and Groom

Bride and Groom
Future Mr. and Mrs. Mays

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stressed Out!

Okay so stress is nothing new, but I am just at my max right now. So much to do. We finally booked the venue, we are going to work with Tresca on 8th, which is nice because we will have access to an actual planner to help map out all the details. 

I also have plans to meet with Linda from Love is in the Air and Michael from Lynchburg Catering. I spoke with Tessa from Blondie's Catering and I heard they did a really nice job catering, I just don't know how expensive any of them are. I know food is important, but I don't want it to cost an arm and leg.

We also found out some really bad news this week, which I am struggling with, but I keep praying and maybe everything will be okay. So much going on, but at least I still have 6 more months to lose weight and have a fantastic wedding.

Can I just say throughout the whole thing Travis has been amazing and patient and loving. I can't believe how lucky I am to marry the most perfect man for me. I started looking at wedding songs for mine and Travis' first dance, any good suggestions? 

Venue - Check!
Photography - Check!
Everything else... not even close! haha. Wish us luck! 

On a happy note.. tomorrow is Friday and then I get to spend three days with the love of my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment