Bride and Groom

Bride and Groom
Future Mr. and Mrs. Mays

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is there really this much to a wedding???

Wow! I think that is about all I can say about wedding planning. I think I would really enjoy this if I did it everyday and it wasn't my own wedding, and my own money. Haha.

So far I have contacted several venues, several caterers, and even a couple of photographers. I am trying to get the budget set before we book everything, so I know how much I have to work this summer. Right now, it seems like a lot!!!

I find myself wanting to do more and more wedding planning than anything else. I really enjoy looking at the different venues and contacting people about the best deals.

But

I am always open to advice! So if you have any let me know. Let me know what you did and why your wedding was so special.

Right now we have selected a preferred date: December 1, 2012. Colors: Navy Blue and Silver. and thats it... haha.
We have also discussed family sizes and how I have tons and tons of family and Travis has seriously like 40 people. Its really lop-sided.

I'm meeting with Travis's mom, Momma Wanda, and Travis's Aunt and Travis on Saturday to discuss sites and numbers and options. So much wedding stuff, I can't believe I am getting married in less than 7 months. A day exactly less than 7 months. Can't believe Travis has been with me the whole time discussing the wedding stuff so far... I am most definitely one of the luckiest ones I know!!!

More wedding stuff to come when I figure more stuff out! Next appointment is Friday to tour a venue at Glencliff Manor! OH - I almost forgot! I booked my first wedding dress consultation!! Yay! So excited! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment